“We discovered that education is not something which the teacher does, but that it is a natural process which develops spontaneously in the human being.”
—Dr. Maria montessori
Support Family and Children
Teacher Training & Preschool Teaching Resourses
Montessori School & Preschool Jobs
- Foster understanding in families and communities of AMI and AMS Montessori pedagogical principles and practice.
- Promote the development of AMI and AMS teachers training to foster the availability of AMI Montessori education.
- Continue outreach, participation, and collaboration with AMI affiliates in the United States as well as kindred organizations that share the purpose of service to children.
- Support and help fulfill the needs of AMI and AMS Montessori schools.
- Advocate for educational policy that nurtures the environment for AMI and AMS Montessori education in the United States.
- Substantiate the value of AMI and AMS Montessori education through traditional academic research.
- Maintain effective fiscal and organizational strength.
- Promote global peace, human development, and human rights through the application of Montessori principles